Before you go through the application process, please be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
page. Common questions such as "What fees will I have to pay?", "When and how do I pay my permit fees?", and "How long will it take to process my application?" will be answered there.
To apply for a film or photography permit, please submit the following application materials. Incomplete applications will not be considered for review.
Submit the application materials via our secure email servers or fax
- Application Form 10-932
- Fill out the application in its entirety.
- Project Description
- The application includes an area for detailed project description.
- However, the more detailed the description the better we will understand the project and the more efficiently the application can be processed.
- Attach additional pages as necessary.
- Do not submit the project description in the body of an email but as a Word or PDF document.
- Include details such as who, what, when, where, how, and why. When will the video be broadcast and where? Or how will the photographs be used? Who is the target audience? Will it generate income? If so, how?
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Submit a valid Liability Insurance Certificate with your application package. The policy should be in the amount of $1,000,000 and must be underwritten by a United States company naming the United States of America as additionally insured.
- A non-refundable application fee of $150
- This fee is required to initially review the application. Additional fees will apply to projects that proceed through permitting. We will contact you regarding payment of the application and processing fees.
*NOTE If you choose to Fax your application materials you must inform us that you have done so by emailing: email@example.com