Scotts Bluff National Monument Visitor Center

The Scotts Bluff National Monument Visitor Center and Oregon Trail Museum
The Scotts Bluff National Monument Visitor Center as seen before the latest major renovation project in 2019.

Photo by Jonathan S. Garcia

A national historic structure, the Scotts Bluff National Monument Visitor Center was built in phases from 1935 - 1949 with the last major addition being completed in 2020.

Consisting of three exhibit rooms, the visitor center includes what was originally called the History Room, the William Henry Jackson Room which was dedicated to the display of Jackson's drawings and paintings and now houses the monument's cooperating association bookstore, and a room originally called the Landmark Room.

 

Visitor Center Hours

Last updated: December 17, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 27
Gering, NE 69341

Phone:

(308) 436-9700

Contact Us