|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Stillwater, NY - Do you love visiting your local National Park? Do you love taking photos? Would you like to visit Saratoga National Historical Park for free for an entire year? If you answered "yes" to any or all of these questions be sure to take advantage of Saratoga National Historical Park's photo contest, held from now through October 31, 2012.
Next year marks the 75th anniversary of Saratoga National Historical Park (Saratoga Battlefield, located on Route 4 and 32 in Stillwater) and we want to see the park through your lens. So get outside, explore the park, and take lots of photos! The winning photo will be featured on the park's 2013 Annual Pass and the photographer will receive a free 2013 Annual Pass.
- Contest is open to all ages
- Picture must be taken within park boundaries: Saratoga Monument, Schuyler House, Victory Woods, Saratoga Battlefield Scenic, wildlife, park events, park structures (monuments, historic houses, etc.) photos will all be accepted
- Entries must be submitted by 4 pm October 31, 2012
- Limit to one (1) photo per contestant
- Photo(s) must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
- File in JPEG format with 300 DPI resolution
- Each photo must be no larger than 3 MB in file size
- Contestant must provide: Full name, phone number, brief description (no more than 100 words) of where and when photo was taken
- All photos submitted for this contest automatically become property of the National Park Service; photographers will be credited.
- Anyone who derives 5% or more of their income from taking photos are ineligible
- Saratoga NHP employees and their immediate family members are ineligible
Once all photos have been submitted, the winning photo will be decided by a panel of Saratoga NHP employees by November 9. For more information about this contest or other park events, please call Megan Stevens at 518.670.2982