Please read the following instructions when using Pay.gov (www.nps.gov/sagu/payfee.htm) to purchase weeklong (7 day) or a Saguaro National Park Annual pass. There are no daily passes.
Interagency Annual Passes and Saguaro National Park Annual Passes may now be purchased by phone 7 days a week.
Please call the Tucson Mountain District Fees Department at 520-733-8615 on Saturday – Wednesday. If the phone doesn’t work, please call the Rincon Mountain District Fees Department at 520-733-5189. You can also call that department on Thursdays and Fridays for pass sales.
- Scan the QR code on the sign or manually enter in the web address into your phone. You can also take a photo of this or a business card (if available) to complete your purchase from home if necessary.
- Once on the Pay.gov website, you have the option to choose from the following items:
- $15 per person on foot or by bike (16 and older)
- $20 per motorcycle
- $25 per vehicle
- $45 Saguaro Annual Pass
- Complete the steps and payment information. You will get an emailed receipt.
- If you purchased a weeklong (7 day pass), your emailed receipt is valid for entry. If you purchased a Saguaro Annual Pass, it will be mailed to you within 1-2 weeks. You must have the actual Saguaro Annual Pass for entry, no validation for emailed receipt.
Once your pass is purchased, we will mail it to your address. There may be delays in receiving your pass in the mail. Please remember that the physical pass must be present upon entry to a National Park or other federal recreation areas.
- DO leave your name, phone number, and a brief message about which pass you’d like to purchase (if we don’t answer the phone).
- DO NOT leave your credit card information in a voicemail or email.
- DO NOT leave multiple messages. This may result in duplicate pass purchases.
Please visit the USGS website (https://store.usgs.gov/pass) to purchase the Interagency Annual Pass, Interagency Annual or Lifetime Senior Pass, Interagency Military Pass, and Interagency Access Pass. Some passes may have eligibility requirements. There may be processing and shipping fees and there may be delays in shipment.
If you have a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, 4th Grade, Access or Military) or a valid Saguaro National Park Annual Pass, you do not need to pay. Just keep the pass with you. You do not need to display it in your vehicle in Saguaro National Park.