The following table includes a list of designated wedding sites in Rocky Mountain National Park, with conditions and restrictions. If you are unfamiliar with the locations listed it is recommended that you visit the site. All locations are outdoors and rustic in nature without protection from the weather. Some sites offer seating at a few picnic tables or wooden benches. In planning your wedding, please keep in mind that the park generally restricts the use of equipment such as tables, chair, tents, banners, displays, etc.; simple ceremonies that take advantage of the natural environment, views, and surroundings are recommended.
In Rocky Mountain National Park, all wedding ceremonies require a permit. A $200 non-refundable administrative fee is required. Download a printable wedding permit. To check availability of a site, email or phone the Concession Management Office at 970 586-1209.
Review the wedding locations list, group size and site restrictions. Ceremony size includes all members of the wedding party and guests. This includes officiate(s), photographer(s), bride and groom, etc.
The permit does not give exclusive use of the area. All sites remain open to the public. National Park entrance fees apply.
The following guidelines are included as conditions of the permit:
- Follow "Leave No Trace" Principles
- No disruption of the atmosphere of peace and tranquility in the park; no amplified music
- Minimize interference with park programs, activities, and visitors
- Minimize interference with the operations of public facilities or the services of NPS concessionaires or contractors
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for other park visitors