Richmond National Battlefield Park offers a variety of ranger-guided education programs that are well organized, informative and engaging. These programs will help your students gain a greater understanding of the cultural and natural resources of this national park, enhance your classroom instruction and fulfill the Virginia Standards of Learning objectives. All reservations must be made prior to your visit. In order to make reservations, please follow the steps listed below.
1. Select a program that matches your curriculum needs or course of study.
2. Prepare a list of 3 possible dates for your field trip.
3. Contact Richmond National Battlefield Park's Education Department at (804) 771-2018 or email the education coordinator.
4. Give the following information: name of school, contact person, phone number, grade level, number of students, program, date and time.
5. Your reservation will be recorded
To ensure that the field trips meet the needs of your school, we will only be taking reservations for field trips by phone or email.