- Date & Time
- Multiple Days: 01/14/2017, 01/28/2017, 02/11/2017, 02/25/2017, 03/11/2017, 03/25/2017 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Fee Information
- $25 per person - includes shuttle van and park entrance fee
- Contact Us
- e-mail us
The ruins of missions Los Santos Angeles de Guevavi and San Cayetano de Calabazas, part of the park, but normally closed to the public, can be visited only via these guided van / walking tours.
These missions each provide and provoke historic perspectives different from Tumacácori Mission. Guevavi feels lost in time in its remote and relatively untouched surroundings. From Calabazas, one can view the modern world and get a sense of how the mission fits into our historic continuum. Please join us on this unique journey.
Important Things to Know:
- You will need water, snacks, clothing appropriate for the weather, and comfortable walking shoes. No food or water is available. There is no shade or shelter along the trails. You must be prepared for the weather.
- There will be one restroom stop midway through the tour.
- The Calabazas and Guevavi missions tours are not wheelchair accessible.
- Participants must be able to walk on hills and rough trails, and to stand and walk for up to an hour at a time. There is no seating other than in the van while traveling between sites.
Transportation costs for the 15-passenger shuttle van ride are included in the fee. Make reservations via: