- Date & Time
- Multiple Days: 04/06/2012, 11/30/2012, 12/28/2012
- Fee Information
- 30 Free Tickets Available
- Contact Us
- e-mail us
You are cordially invited to celebrate Bryce Canyon's thrilling Night Life! Check your calendar and join us for these uniquely-Bryce experiences. During full moons, when the mix of shadows and moonlight cause the hoodoos to take on a spooky personality, we offer 1-2 mile-long moonlit hikes. Due to the nature of this special activity all participants must agree to the following rules.
- Attendance is capped at 30 people per hike
- Children under age 6 are not permitted
- Hiking boots or hiking shoes (lug soles) are required
- Flashlights or headlamps are NOT allowed
- Bring drinking water and jacket
NOTE: Tickets are required for full-moon hikes and are FREE, but ONLY distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sign-up begins at 8:00 a.m. at the visitor center (line typically starts forming at 7:30 a.m.) on the morning of the scheduled hike.