- Date & Time
- Multiple Days: 02/17/2012, 02/18/2012, 02/19/2012, 02/20/2012 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Fee Information
FDR was an avid bird watcher and you can count some of the same varieties of birds he observed at his Springwood home. Join NPS Education Volunteer Paul Adams in this family-oriented, fun event.
- Friday, February 17th - Meet at the Vanderbilt Visitor Center
- Saturday, February 18th - Meet at the Roosevelt Farm Lane Trailhead on Route 9.
- Sunday, February 19th - Meet at Val-Kill parking lot
- Monday, February 20th - Presidents' Day - Meet at the Wallace Center at the Home of FDR.
All programs are from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring binoculars, snowshoes if you have them and a snack.
For reservations, please call 845-486-1966