Closed Until Further Notice.
Located 3 miles (4.8km) west of Desert View Watchtower, the Tusayan Museum and Pueblo (Tusayan Ruin) interprets the remains of a small Ancestral Puebloan village. Normal hours: 9 am to 5 pm
Inside the museum you can:
- View: 2000–4000 year old artifacts along with the traditional handicrafts made by regional tribes.
- Learn: about the prehistoric people who once made this place their home.
- Visit: the museum's bookstore/shop.
Tusayan Pueblo was a thriving community that created pottery, arrowheads and other household artifacts. Normal hours: 9 am to 5 pm
- Walk a relatively flat 0.1 mile (200 m) self-guiding trail around the site.
- Imagine Puebloan Indian life some 800 years ago.
- Attend daily ranger-led ruin tours at 11 am and 2 pm (summer season)