Permanent Change of Station

Welcome to the National Park Service

A Relocation Specialist will be handling your move to your new duty station. Here is the information you need to get started. Follow these three steps:


NPS Permanent Change of Station Employee Handbook will help you better understand your allowances and entitlements for enroute and household goods. Before you print, please be aware that this document is 96 pages long.


NPS Travel Payment Request Form is required for direct deposit of your travel payments. This form must be mailed due to the sensitivity of the information collected. Mail or fax form to: MWR Relocation Center, 601 Riverfront Drive, Omaha, Nebraska 68102 or fax to (402) 661-1501.


We need some information from you. Please complete these documents within 5 business days. Once completed scan then email to or fax to (402) 661-1501.

Select from one of these depending on your relocation status:
Employee Relocation Agreement - 1 year for CONUS
Employee Relocation Agreement - 2 year for OCONUS
Employee Transfer Questionnaire - New to Government


Give us a call at (402) 661-1500 anytime between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Time.

Last updated: February 16, 2018