There is No Camping within Oregon Caves National Monument
While there is no camping within Oregon Caves National Monument, there are two National Forest Service campgrounds and several private campgrounds and/or RV parks are within a short drive of the Monument
Public Campgrounds and RV Parks
- Cave Creek campground (Forest Service) is located just a few miles from the Oregon Caves. It offers primitive amenities and will not accommodate large RVs. The campsites are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Currently closed due to hazard trees.
- Grayback campground (Forest Service) is located 8 miles from the caves. Grayback offers running water and vault toilets. The area is flatter and more accommodating to RVs. The campsites are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Call Ranger Station at 541-592-4000 for current conditions.
- Lake Selmac (Josephine County Parks), Selma. 500 Reeves Crk. Rd. Selma, OR 97538 (800) 452-5687. www.co.josephine.or.us The park is located about 25 miles from Oregon Caves and has 91 sites, 39 with full hook ups, RV dump station, restrooms, showers, picnic shelters, ball fields, playground, and boat ramps. Assistant Ranger and seasonal hosts in park to answer questions.
Private Campgrounds and RV Parks
- Country Hills Resort/Campground, 7901 Caves Hwy, Cave Junction (541) 592-3406. www.countryhillsresort.com Reservations are taken.
- Dewitt's Town & Country RV Park, 28288 Redwood Highway, Cave Junction (541) 592-2656. Reservations are taken.
- Lake Selmac Resort, 2700 Lake Shore Drive, Selma (541) 597-2277. lakeselmac.com This resort offers camping, RV spaces, boat rentals, 18-hole mini-golf course, fishing, swimming, horse trails and a general store. Reservations are taken.
- Lone Mountain RV Resort, 169 Lone Mountain Rd. O'Brien (541) 596-28RV. www.lonemountainrv.com This RV resort has trails and wilderness areas. There is a volleyball court, horseshoe pits, a gazebo and picnic area with barbeque. Amenities include a laundry area, a gas station, and a grocery store within walking distance.
- Kerby Trailer & RV Park, 24542 Redwood Highway, Kerby (541) 592-2897. Reservations are taken.
- Ol' Jo RV Park, 156 Ollis Road, Cave Junction (541) 592-4207. Reservations are taken.
- Shady Acres Trailer & RV Park, 27550 Redwood Highway, Cave Junction (541) 592-3702. Reservations are taken.
- Twin Pines RV Park, Restaurant and Motel, 38548 Redwood Highway, O'Brien (541) 596-2952. Reservations are taken.