Jens Jensen took both of these photographs.
Questions Photos 2 & 3
1. Have you ever seen any natural stone formation like this? If so, where?
2. Have you ever seen any natural rivers like this one? If so, where?
3. Why do you think Jensen designed park lagoons to look like this natural prairie river instead of a larger, round, artificial lake?
4. What details do you think Jensen was trying to capture in these photos? How do you think he may have used the photos when designing?
* The photos on this screen have a resolution of 72 dots per inch (dpi), and therefore will print poorly. You can obtain a larger version of Photo 2 and Photo 3, but be aware that each file will take as much as 35 seconds to load with a 28.8K modem.