Bulletins and Brochures / NR Forms / Policy clarification and Guidance / Books and Videos
CRM is a technical periodical produced by the Cultural Resources Programs of the National Park Service, to promote and maintain high standards for preserving and managing cultural resources. The National Register of Historic Places has helped to produce the following special editions available electronically.
To find the specific editions, search the Search the CRM Archives, then search under the specific title.
• The National Register of Historic Places: Volume 25, no. 1, 2002
• Creative Teaching with Historic Places: Volume 23, no. 8, 2000
• Archeology and the National Register: Volume 18, no. 6, 1995
• Using the National Register of Historic Places: Volume 17, no.2, 1994
• Teaching With Historic Places: Volume 16, no. 2, 1993
• Traditional Cultural Properties: Volume 16, Special Edition, 1993 (search under the Issue Title)
• Cultural Diversity and Historic Preservation: Volume 15, no. 7, 1992