|The Harmony Mennonite Meetinghouse and Cemetery meets National Register Criterion C for Architecture as a significant example of early 19th century Pennsylvania German architecture in western Pennsylvania. Although executed in an unpretentious manner, in keeping with Mennonite beliefs, the property exhibits a quality of craftsmanship that makes it significant locally. The craftsmanship is evident on the exterior with the meetinghouse's sturdy stone and brick construction, simple lintels and wide sills, diamond-patterned transoms, paneled doors and scabble and drafting on the addition's foundation, and, on the interior, with its chevron-paneled doors, paneled pulpit, unembellished plaster walls and ceiling and plank flooring. It is also evident in the stone wall and cemetery west of the meetinghouse. While the property is associated with the westward migration of the Mennonite faith, more research is needed to establish its significance under Criterion A for association with that migration. The property meets Criteria Consideration A and D because it is occasionally used for church reunion services and because it contains a cemetery. The period of significance begins in 1825 with construction of the original section of the meetinghouse and ends in ca. 1830 with the construction of the brick addition.