|The Cudahy Chicago and NorthWestern Railway Depot (Cudahy Depot) is locally significant under National Register Criterion A for its association with the history of the railroad and rail transportation in Cudahy, Wisconsin. The depot, constructed in 1892 on land donated by Patrick Cudahy, served the newly established community and its large meat processing facility by bringing employees to and from work and, after 1907, moving freight from Cudahy's various industries and manufacturing facilities and connecting the city to national markets. Additionally, the depot is locally significant under Criterion C as an excellent intact example of a late nineteenth century, small town, wood frame railroad depot. In 2007, the Cudahy Depot was found eligible for inclusion in the National Register. The period of significance extends from the 1892 date of construction until passenger service was discontinued in 1956.