|The Evangelical United Brethren Church, located in Fullerton, Nance County, Nebraska is eligible for listing on the National Register at the local level under both Criteria A and C. Under Criterion A, the Church is significant as it represents the determination and devotion of the Fullerton congregation and served as a gathering place for Evangelicals in the community. The Church was organized as the Fullerton United Evangelical Church and made part of the Platte River Conference in 1900, with just nine founding members. Although funds were extremely limited, and the period encompassed the Great Depression and World War II, the congregation was able to build, upgrade, and maintain the Church for 70 years. The Fullerton EUB Church is also significant under Criterion C, as it is the only recorded L-shaped steepled-ell type church that retains architectural integrity, not only in Nance County, but also within the five surrounding counties. Furthermore, it is the only historic wood frame church in Fullerton. The interior and exterior integrity of the Gothic Revival style building has been maintained, remaining virtually unchanged. The period of significance begins with the construction of the church in 1900. As the congregation remained in the church throughout 1971, the period of significance would most logically end in 1971; however, this date is far beyond the generally accepted 50-year mark for allowing sufficient historic perspective to discern significance. Therefore, the period of significance for this structure ends in 1963 (50 years from the present) as no better end date can be established. The church was owned by a religious institution and used for religious purposes for the entirety of its period of significance. However, the property derives its primary significance from its architectural distinction and historical importance. Neither the church building nor the grounds are currently owned by a religious institution or used for religious purposes.