|Eads Community Church is significant under Criterion C in the area of Architecture at a local level of significance, as an example of a Jacobean Revival-style ecclesiastical building designed and erected over the course of 30 years that reflects the design efforts of two well-regarded architects (William Stickney of Pueblo, 1923, and John James Wallace of Colorado Springs, 1951 ). The building is further distinguished by its exceptional, highly artistic brick masonry, which enlivens and ornaments the walls and represents the leadership and skill of master local mason John B. Hostetter and volunteer workers. The church is important as Kiowa County's oldest , largest, and best-preserved religious building. The church is also significant under Criterion A in the area of Social History, at a local level of significance, as a building integral to the social life of Eads, which began as a community effort and received widespread community support. The building hosted a wide array of the community's civic and recreational events from completion of the basement component of the building in 1923 and until many of these uses transferred to the Eads School Gymnasium built in 1929.