Home > Find > NHLs Listed by State > Michigan
National Historic Landmarks in Michigan
Recent and Selected Designations
- Bay View and photos (designated December 23, 1987)
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant (designated February 17, 2006)
- Mackinac Island (designated October 9, 1960)
- Meadow Brook Hall (designated March 2, 2012)
- North Manitou Island Lifesaving Station and photos (designated August 5, 1998)
To find nominations for other National Historic Landmarks in Michigan, please consult our page about how to search for nominations. For National Historic Landmarks that were nominated recently but do not appear on the list above, please consult our Landmarks Committee meeting pages to read the draft nominations. Even after a property is designated as a National Historic Landmark, it takes time to finalize the nomination.
Did you know? Some National Historic Landmarks are located in national park units.