Home > Find > NHLs Listed by State > Georgia
Recent & Selected NHL Designations: Georgia
Recent and Selected Designations
- Dixie Coca-Cola Bottling Company Plant (designated May 4, 1983)
- Dorchester Academy Boys' Dormitory (designated September 20, 2006)
- Fort James Jackson (designated February 16, 2000)
- Juliette Gordon Low Historic District (designated June 23, 1965)
- John Ross House (designated November 7, 1973)
- Stone Hall, Atlanta University (designated December 2, 1974)
- Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home (designated October 6, 2008)
To find nominations for other National Historic Landmarks in Georgia, please consult our page about how to search for nominations. For National Historic Landmarks that were nominated recently but do not appear on the list above, please consult our Landmarks Committee meeting pages to read the draft nominations. Even after a property is designated as a National Historic Landmark, it takes time to finalize the nomination.
Did you know? Some National Historic Landmarks are located in national park units.