Southbound Travelers: Parts 1 and 2There are detour signs posted along the way.
Southbound Part 1: Exit Parkway to Cherokee, Alabama, and HWY 72
Southbound Part 2: From HWY 72 (Cherokee, AL) to the Parkway
From Cherokee insert
(continuing #7 by following on US 72 for 16.6 Miles)
8. Turn Right onto MS 25 South Bound Ramp.
9. Turn Left at the End of the Ramp to MS 25 Southbound.
10. Continue on MS 25 for 16.5 Miles
11. Turn Right onto MS 4 Westbound and continue for 6.7 miles
12. Turn Left onto John Rankin Hwy (County Road 1)
13. Continue on John Rankin Highway for 1 Mile
14. Turn Right onto Natchez Trace Parkway Ramp and continue to Natchez Trace Parkway
15. Turn left and Continue South on Natchez Trace Parkway.
Northbound Travelers: Parts 1 and 2There are detour signs posted along the way.
Northbound Part 1: Bay Springs, MS, to HWY 72 at Cherokee, AL
Northbound Part 2: Hwy 72 at Cherokee to Parkway at Colbert Ferry.7. Turn Right onto US 72 East Bound and Continue on US 72 for 16.6 Miles
8. Turn Left onto Barnes Lane and Continue North 0.25 Miles to Old Lee Highway
9. Turn Left on Old Lee Highway and Continue West 0.3 Miles to Moody Lane
10. Turn Right onto Moody Lane and Continue North 3.1 miles to Cross Lane
11. Turn Left onto Cross Lane and Continue West 1.5 Miles to North Pike Road
12. Turn Right onto North Pike Road and Continue North 2 Miles to the Natchez Trace Ramp
13. Turn Left onto the Natchez Trace Ramp and Continue to Natchez Trace Parkway
14. Turn Right and Continue North on Natchez Trace Parkway.
Future Planned Road WorkClick on this link to find out about planned road work.
Last updated: May 19, 2022