Last updated: April 14, 2015
The Swamp Kit is located in Ridgeland, MS.
The Swamp Kit includes:
- Hand held magnifiers (15)
- Tasco Binoculars (12)
- Magnifier boxes (8)
- Cylinder magnifier container (1)
- Goliath frog skull (1)
- Acrylic mount frog life cycle (1)
- Note pads (36)
- Water Cycle poster (1)
- Frog Life Cycle figure packs (10)
- Frog Life Cycle magnetics (1)
- Book: Marshes & Swamps
- Food Chain Cards (1)
- Book: One Small Square Swamp (1)
- Freshwater Live Card Game (1)
- Wetlands, Marshes & Swamps DVD (1)
- Conserving America The Wetlands DVD (1)
- Reduce Runoff: EPA DVD (1)
- Lesson Plan Folder (1)
Teachers may borrow kits for about 2 weeks. Please schedule Traveling Trunk Kits at least 2 weeks in advance.
Teachers are responsible for picking up and returning trunk kits.
Call 662-680-4015 or 662-680-4027
Traveling Trunk Kits are not stored at all locations. It may be possible to have kits shuttled to the pickup location of your choice. However, please allow up to 3 week additional time for shuttling. Individual parts of some kits may be borrowed.
Traveling Trunk Kits may be picked up at the Natchez Trace Parkway Visitor Centers at:
Mount Locust: milepost 15.5, near Natchez, MS
Parkway Information Cabin: milepost 102.4, near Ridgeland, MS
Parkway Visitor Center: milepost 266, near Tupelo, MS
Meriwether Lewis Campground: No kits are stored at this location, but it may be possible to arrange for week-end pickup. Call 662-680-4015 or 662-680-4027 for more information.
- Traveling Trunk