Field Schools & Institutes
Mount Rainier Institute
Mount Rainier Institute provides outstanding nature-based education experiences that are rooted in science and nurture the next generation of environmental stewards and leaders. School overnight programs immerse students in a rich learning environment where they explore the natural world, develop a connection to nature, and build community.
- Call Now:
- Visit Now:
- K-12 School Programs
- Single grade level class,Mixed/multiple grade class,Homeschool group,College/University class,Club or interest group (children),Club or interest group (teen)
- Programs are 4 days and 3 nights (Monday-Thursday), or 3 days and 2 nights (Monday-Wednesday & Wednesday-Friday).
Fall season begins September through mid-November.
Spring season begins mid-March through mid-June.
“We had so much fun and learned so much. It pushed our kids to a new level and they rose to meet the challenge. It was great to watch their growth as learners and people over the course of the short week.”
- American Indian History and Culture, Astronomy, Biology: Animals, Biology: Plants, Botany, Civic Engagement, Climate, Climate Change, Conservation, Earth Science, Ecological Engineering, Ecology, Environment, Fire Ecology, Geology, Glaciers, Hydrology, Leadership, Mathematics, Meteorology, Recreation / Leisure / Tourism, Recreation Ecology, Regional Studies, Science and Technology, Social Studies, Tectonics, Volcanoes, Wildlife Biology, Wildlife Management, Writing
- Mount Rainier Institute, mount rainier, Mount Rainier National Park, Residential Education, residential environmental education, EE, camp, overnight, science, hands-on, inquiry, environment, outdoor education
- Field Schools & Institutes
Last updated: May 22, 2017