The Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller Mansion was originally constructed as a brick house in the Federal-style by Charles Marsh in 1805. It was purchased by Frederick Billings in 1869 and remodeled in the fashionable French Second Empire Style. Fifteen years later, Billings enlarged and remodeled the house in the Queen Anne Style. Billings' granddaughter, Mary French Rockefeller, inherited the property in 1954. She and her husband, Laurance Rockefeller, adapted the home for modern living. Today the home remains the way the Rockefellers left it in 1997. Guided tours of the museum are offered daily from Memorial Day weekend through October. To learn more about the Mansion.
The table will be set. . . in the dining room at the park's Mansion!
Last updated: March 17, 2017