Carriage Barn

Carriage Barn Visitor Center
Carriage Barn

NPS Photo

The Carriage Barn was built on the foundation of an earlier stable in 1895 to house the Billings Family horses, carriages and sleighs. It was designed by the nephew of Frederick and Julia Billings, Ehrick Kensett Rossiter, of Rossiter and Wright Architects. The building has been adapted by the National Park Service for use as the park's headquarters and visitor center, with exhibits, a bookstore and a reading area.

 
Carriage Barn Reading Area
Carriage Barn Reading Area

NPS Photo

 
Stewardship Exhibit
Stewardship Exhibit

NPS Photo

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

54 Elm Street
Woodstock , VT 05091

Phone:

(802) 457-3368 x222
Main phone number for park directory.

Contact Us