CCSP Forms

The procedures for completing paperwork, receiving reimbursements, and setting up a Cooperative Agreement can be confusing. If you have any questions about forms or procedures, please phone (402) 661-1804 or email.

This page contains the following information:
1. Forms for Requesting and Receiving Reimbursements
2. Other Forms
3. Cooperative Agreement Forms
4. Additional Information for CCS Recipients


Requesting and Receiving Reimbursements

Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail can only pay reimbursements. No advances to a project will be authorized. Three forms are required when requesting reimbursements.These are:
1. Interim Report (Word document) or Accomplishment Report (Word document)
2. Request for Reimbursement (SF270 or SF 271 - both PDF)
3. Financial Status Report (SF269a or SF269 - both PDF)

Which form should you use?
1. The Accomplishment Report is sent upon the project’s completion.
2. The SF-271 is specific to construction and does not apply to non-construction projects.
3. Most organizations are able to fill out the “SF-269a Short Form”.

Sending Completed Forms
If your organization completed a Cooperative Agreement with the National Park Service, the three forms should be sent to:
CCS Program
Lewis and Clark NHT
601 Riverfront Drive
Omaha, Nebraska 68102-4226

For many organizations, funding is filtered through a larger organization that serves as the fiscal agent. If this is the case for your organization, send original forms to the address above. Also send a letter of invoice and a status report to your fiscal agent.

Receiving payment
Processing forms and payment takes 30 to 60 days. If you have been waiting more than two months, please contact the National Park Service office at (888) 237-3252 or (402) 661-1804, or email.


Other Forms

Project Revision
A project revision form (Word document or PDF) may be required if:
1. the amount of your project award is less than the amount requested. You must document and explain how this will change the scope of your project.
2. the scope of a project changes from the “project description” in the original Challenge CostShare application. These changes must be documented and approved.

Complete the Revision Form and send it to:
CCS Program
Lewis and Clark NHT
601 Riverfront Drive
Omaha, Nebraska 68102-4226

Volunteer Hours Report
If volunteers are used in the project, regardless of whether volunteer hours are included as an in-kind portion of the cost share, please complete the Volunteer Hours Report (Word document) each September.

Project Interim Report
A Project Interim Report (Word document) should be sent at least once each year regardless of whether requests for reimbursements are made.


Cooperative Agreement Forms

Not all organizations complete Cooperative Agreements. If you need to complete these forms, hard copies and further instructions will be mailed to you. Electronic versions are available here as a convenience to our partners.

Steps for Completing the Cooperative Agreement
1. If you do not have a DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) number, you must obtain one.

Learn more about DUNS Numbers How to Obtain a DUNS Number (PDF document)
Federal Policy Requiring use of DUNS Number (PDF document)
Register for a DUNS Number Register on-line at D-U-N-S Request Service for Government Contractors and GranteesRegister by phone at
(866) 705-5711

2. Register your DUNS and Tax ID numbers with the Central Contractor’s On-line Registry. For registration assistance, call (888)227-2423. Visit the Central Contractor's Registration

3. Complete Application for Federal Assistance SF424 (PDF document)

4. If your project is a “Non-construction Project”, complete Budget Information Non-Construction SF424a (PDF document) and Assurances Non-Construction SF424b.(PDF document)
If your project is a “Construction Project”, complete Budget Information Construction SF424c (PDF document)and Assurances Construction SF424d. (PDF document)

5. Complete Certifications Regarding Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters, Drug-Free Workplace Requirements and Lobbying DI2010 (PDF document)

6. Complete Disclosure of Lobbying Activities, Form LLL (PDF document)

7. Complete ACH Vendor Payment Enrollment Form SF3881 (PDF document)

8. Complete all forms listed above. Mail them and a signed copy of the draft cooperative agreement to :
CCS Program
Lewis and Clark NHT
601 Riverfront Drive
Omaha, Nebraska 68102-4226


Additional Information for CCS Recipients
Grantees spending Federal dollars must do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. It is the responsibility of the grantees to understand and abide by these rules. The links below provide some guidance regarding Federal regulation.

Links for Non-Profit Organizations

Cost Principles for Non-Profit (Circular A-122)

Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements With Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Non-Profit Organizations (Circular A-110)

Audit Requirements

Links for State, Local and Indian Tribal Governments

Cost Principles for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments (Circular A-87)

Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements with State and Local Governments (Circular A-102)

Audit Requirements

Last updated: November 30, 2018

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

601 Riverfront Dr.
Omaha, NE 68102


(402) 661-1804

Contact Us