The procedures for completing paperwork, receiving reimbursements, and setting up a Cooperative Agreement can be confusing. If you have any questions about forms or procedures, please phone (402) 661-1804 or email.
Requesting and Receiving Reimbursements
Which form should you use?
Sending Completed Forms
For many organizations, funding is filtered through a larger organization that serves as the fiscal agent. If this is the case for your organization, send original forms to the address above. Also send a letter of invoice and a status report to your fiscal agent.
Complete the Revision Form and send it to:
Volunteer Hours Report
Project Interim Report
Cooperative Agreement Forms
Not all organizations complete Cooperative Agreements. If you need to complete these forms, hard copies and further instructions will be mailed to you. Electronic versions are available here as a convenience to our partners.
Steps for Completing the Cooperative Agreement
2. Register your DUNS and Tax ID numbers with the Central Contractor’s On-line Registry. For registration assistance, call (888)227-2423. Visit the Central Contractor's Registration
3. Complete Application for Federal Assistance SF424 (PDF document)
4. If your project is a “Non-construction Project”, complete Budget Information Non-Construction SF424a (PDF document) and Assurances Non-Construction SF424b.(PDF document)
6. Complete Disclosure of Lobbying Activities, Form LLL (PDF document)
7. Complete ACH Vendor Payment Enrollment Form SF3881 (PDF document)
Additional Information for CCS Recipients
Grantees spending Federal dollars must do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. It is the responsibility of the grantees to understand and abide by these rules. The links below provide some guidance regarding Federal regulation.
Links for Non-Profit Organizations
Links for State, Local and Indian Tribal Governments
Last updated: November 30, 2018