- Date & Time
- Every Saturday Weekly from 08/01/2015 to 09/05/2015 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Fee Information
- Contact Us
- e-mail us
Meet the Ranger at the Fort Spokane Visitor Center parking lot at 9:30 am (2 hours)
Join the Ranger for a roughly 2 hour long canoe trip. Experience the beauty of Hawk Creek, and learn about the amazing geologic forces that helped to shape the area.
Canoe Trip Regulations
- Everyone is welcome. First come, first served. Canoe space is limited to 17 visitors. Visitors can bring their own canoe or kayak with Ranger approval. We do not take advanced reservations.
- Bring your own vehicle. We will caravan to Hawk Creek. After practicing basic canoe skills and going through a safety briefing, we will embark. Expect to spend about an hour and a half on the water.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent. Minimum of 1 adult per 3 children.
- Bring water for every person (required), sunscreen, a hat, and weather appropriate clothing. We supply adult life jackets (adult small to adult X-Large), paddles, canoes, and safety equipment. Bring your own child's PFDs.