Hoover Dam Postcard Raft Tour
– Board a motorized raft with an experienced tour guide for a guided 30-minute ride on the Colorado River below Hoover Dam that includes unique views of the Dam, the power plant and Black Canyon.
Lake Mead Cruises
– Board a Mississippi-style paddlewheeler and take a calm cruise through the Boulder Basin to the Hoover Dam. The tour is narrated with the history of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
Hoover Dam Kayak Adventure
– Receive kayaking instructions and then venture out at the base of the Hoover Dam through the Black Canyon along the Colorado River.
Small Boat Excursion
– The marinas at Lake Mead and Lake Mohave rent a variety of boats and personal watercraft. Aboard a small vessel, you can explore the lakes and their numerous coves.
Black Canyon Raft Tour
– This is a unique day trip, aboard a motor-assisted inflatable raft, through spectacular Black Canyon - the natural gorge of the Colorado River immediately below Hoover Dam. Enjoy and share in the history, desert wildlife and beauty of this otherwise inaccessible and rugged landscape.
Hoover Dam to Willow Beach Kayak Adventure
– Similar to the half-day kayak tour, you’ll receive instructions and then put in at the base of the Hoover Dam. Your adventure will continue down the Colorado River to Willow Beach.
– The houseboats at Lake Mead NRA are full of amenities such as bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, hot tubs, water slides and televisions. They are a luxurious way to explore the waters of Lake Mead and Lake Mohave.
There are numerous other businesses that have Commercial Use Authorization permits with the park who may be willing to provide complimentary media tours. Their services include, fishing, scuba diving, hiking, bicycling, motorized tours and more.