Field trips enhance classroom learning and broadened the learning experience for students. Educators can choose between self or ranger guided field trip options for their visit that cover a variety of Civil War or environmental topics.
- If you would like a formal educational program for your students but cannot visit on ranger-guided days or prefer to lead your students on your own, please peruse the Self-Guided programs.
- If you would like to have a park ranger lead your field trip, please view the Guided programs list of grade-appropriate options.
- Self-Guided programs are available Monday-Friday during the regular school year
(we follow the Cobb County School calendar).
- Guided programs are available Wednesday - Friday during the regular school year.
- All field trip programs are available in the morning. Because of staffing issues, we ask
We politely ask that if you decide to make changes to your confirmed scheduled field trip's plans that you do so before your arrive for your trip. It is inconvenient to have staff prepare for your program, guided or self-guided, only to have you choose not to participate in it upon your arrival.
There are no results to show.