- Date & Time
- 02/11/2017 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Fee Information
Get to know the park after dark. Free night hikes are offered on the weekend before each full moon. Check for more Full Moon Hike information at any visitor center.
Please plan to carpool, as full moon hikes are very popular and parking is limited.
How to prepare:
- Bring water and a light jacket in case the evening is cool.
- While photography is encouraged, no flash photography is allowed.
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp for an emergency, but their use during the program is not allowed.
- Children are welcome, but must be closely supervised.