Follow the links below for information about
- park management
- public involvement
- an NPS report on economic benefits to communities, states, and the nation based on 2014 spending and visitation. You can read the summary in a press release or the full report.
- hurricanes and their effects on the park, from Hurricane Katrina in 2005 to the present
- BioBlitz at the Barataria Preserve in May 2013
- the Call to Action Report 2012 for Jean Lafitte and for New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park. If you wish to download the report, please note that it is a 984kb document. You can learn more about the National Park Service Call to Action here.
- finding the lost hiker at the Barataria Preserve in May 2011
the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in 2010