Information regarding the purchase of America the Beautiful Senior Lifetime passes:
To purchase a lifetime senior pass:
- Purchase passes online here. The confirmation email, once pass has been ordered, will be accepted as proof of purchase and in lieu of the pass, until you receive the actual physical pass. Please note there is an additional $10 fee when ordering online, and there is a 2-3 month wait time for passes to be shipped.
- Visit James A. Garfield National Historic Site and enter the Visitor Center. We are currently out of passes, but you may pay for your pass and will be issued a rain check voucher, good until September 30, 2017. The voucher will be accepted as proof of purchase and in lieu of the pass, until you receive the actual physical pass by mail. Rain check vouchers will be issued until close of business on August 27, 2017. You must be present and bring photo identification that displays your birth date to verify eligibility.
Purchase Passes at James A. Garfield NHS or Online Here.
- Address: 8095 Mentor Avenue Mentor, OH, 44060
- Hours: Open 10 am - 5pm daily
- Phone: (440) 255-8722
- The Your Pass Now webpage: https://www.yourpassnow.co/parkpass, a brand of NIC Federal, allows instant online validation to ensure that the user qualifies for the pass. The link is easily reached from the regular pass pages on NPS.gov. USGS will receive the orders once per day then print, package and ship the passes.
- What You Need to Bring
- Yourself; Passes cannot be signed or issued to those not present. You cannot purchase passes for others.
- Form of identification- MUST SHOW PROOF OF AGE
- The demand for passes is very high; lines at the Visitor
Center may be long.
- Purchase your pass at a time when you are not in a hurry.
- If you are not planning to use your pass within the next 3 months, please purchase them online here, to avoid the crowd.
- Passes will go from $10 to $80 starting on Monday, August 28,2017.
Annual Pass $80 Good for 12 months Annual Pass for U.S. Military Free Good for duration of military duty Senior Pass $10 (Aug. 28 price will increase to $80) Lifetime pass for those 62 and older Access Pass Free for permenantly disabled U.S. Citizens Lifetime pass Volunteer Pass Free for those who contribute 250 or more hours Annual Pass 4th Grader Pass Any 4th grader or equivalent in the U.S.
September to August of their 4th grade academic year