Arriving for Ferry Depature
Will masks be required in the ferry terminal?
If you are not fully vaccinated, wearing a mask is required in federal buildings and in crowded outdoor spaces on federal land.
Will there be any self screening requirements?
On the day of your Ranger III travel, if you are exhibiting any of the standard COVID-19 symptoms or are generally feeling unwell, please consider not traveling.
What will be the check-in process?
- Recommended Arrival Times:
- Passengers Transporting a Boat: 7:30 am
- Passengers Transporting a Canoe or Kayak: 7:45 am
- All Passengers: 8:00 am
- When ready to check-in, proceed to the Ticketing Table. Have all items ready to go (baggage to be stowed and carry-on items).
- Photo ID is required to pickup tickets.
- Follow directions provided by rangers during the check-in process.
- Most baggage will be stowed. Everyone may carry-on necessary items for the onboard voyage.
- Park entrance fees will be checked.
When can passengers board?
Boarding begins at 8:15 am for a prompt 9:00 am departure. Tickets for all passengers are required. Boarding ends at 8:50 am. If not aboard at that time, you will not be permitted aboard.
When will passenger boarding end?
Boarding ends at 8:50 am. If not aboard at that time, you will not be permitted aboard.
Will there be assigned passenger seating?
No. You will select your seating area when you Board. It must be socially distanced from other parties. It will be expected that you will remain in your chosen seats for the voyage duration except when using the restroom or when stretching your legs outside on-deck.