Trailhead Parking Lots
Both lots are North of U.S. Highway 12 on Broadway Avenue, Beverly Shores, IN 46301
South lot is the main trailhead. North lot has one hanicapped and one regular spot.
Trailhead GPS Coordinates
South Lot: 41.674825, -86.986607 (Decimal Degrees)
North Lot: 41.677522, -86.988220 (Decimal Degrees)
Need to Know
Hours & Information
- Open daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Free (no access fee).
- Bicycles and motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Respect closed area signs.
- Information board at the trailhead.
- Trail surface is grass with some sections of packed dirt.
- No restrooms or potable water.
- Main trailhead is at the south parking lot.
- Pets are permitted on a leash (6’ or shorter).
- Wear adequate footwear as the trail can be muddy and slippery in sections.
- Stay on the trail to protect the wildlife and yourself.
- Prevent tick bites and related diseases by using insect repellent. Conduct a thorough inspection for ticks after your hike.
- This trail features a short paved wheelchair-accessible trail to an overlook of the marsh from the north parking lot.