Reserve Trail

color photo of Reserve Trail trailhead sign. Sign is made of dark brown metal with gold lettering and map of trail

Beginning at Reserve Street, just beyond a series of duplexes and a stately white building, this brief climb to the intersection with the Dead Chief Trail offers a short cut to the Gulpha Gorge Campground. Originally built in 1926 as the beginning of the Dead Chief Trail, the name was derived from the park’s designation as a reservation in 1832.

Choose another trail.

 
Portion of infrared aerial photo of park with Reserve Trail shown in olive green
 

Last updated: April 10, 2015

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

101 Reserve Street
Hot Springs , AR 71901

Phone:

(501) 620-6715

Contact Us