Special Use Permits
There are several types of special use permits necessary for certain activities/events held at Hot Springs National Park. The links below provide you with information regarding such permits. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files.
Special Events - (Weddings, Assemblies, Events, etc.)
- Guidelines for Special Use Permits (pdf)
- Guidelines for Non-Competitive Walks/Runs (pdf), Map (pdf)
- Guidelines for Informal Wedding Ceremonies (pdf)
- Special Use Permit Application (pdf)
- Commercial Filming and Photography Guidelines (pdf)
- Filming and Photography Permit Application (pdf)
First Amendment-Public Assemblies and Distribution of Printed Matter
- Guidelines for First Amendment Activity - Public Assemblies (pdf)
- Guidelines for First Amendment Activity - Distribution of Printed Matter (pdf)
- Map - First Amendment Designated Areas (pdf)
- First Amendment Permit Application (pdf)
Send check or money order to:
Attn: Permit Coordinator
Hot Springs National Park
101 Reserve Street
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Go paperless and pay online.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Park Permits Office by e-mail or at (voice) 501-623-2824 or fax at 501-620-6778.