Planning Successful Rehabilitation Projects
This guidance is particularly useful for applicants who are planning rehabilitation projects using the Historic Preservation Tax Incentives.
Applying the Standards to common rehabilitation concerns
This guidance addresses some common concerns in historic rehabilitation projects. Additional guidance on applying the Standards to tax incentives projects can be found in Incentives.
- Evaluating Historic Windows for Repair or Replacement
- Replacement Windows that Meet the Standards
- Documentation Requirements for Proposed Window Replacement
- Identifying Primary and Secondary Interior Spaces in Historic Buildings
- Changing Secondary Interior Spaces in Historic Buildings
- Historically-Finished Secondary Spaces—Avoiding Problematic Treatments at Project Completion
- Subdividing Assembly Spaces in Historic Buildings
- Retaining Corridors and Other Circulation Spaces in Historic Buildings
- Interior Spaces, Features, and Materials in Highly Deteriorated Condition and Standard 2