Most reports published by the Midwest Archeological Center fall under one of several categories:
- The Archeological Report Series presents the findings of projects that are limited in scale or duration. Often these are reports that discuss specific compliance-related projects or investigations that are narrowly defined surveys and are of interest to resource managers or project decision-makers.
- The Technical Report Series includes reports of a narrower scope with more emphasis on data relating to a single site or project includes monographs on survey or excavation projects of topical or regional interest.
- We also produce a Special Report Series which highlights unique research projects of the Midwest Region.
- The Occasional Studies Series includes reports that have a wide interest in the archeological community.
- You will also find a series of miscellaneous papers here, under the heading of MWAC Papers.
Many publications listed are available for general distribution and may be downloaded here. Some are only available for limited release and cannot be downloaded. If you have a research or educational need for any of these or for other MWAC publications not listed here, please contact Anne Vawser at Anne_Vawser@nps.gov.