EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Hampton NHS is no longer a sales outlet for the Interagency Pass program. This includes all of the following passes:
- Annual Pass
- Senior Pass
- Access Pass
We apologize for the inconvenience. You may still purchase a pass at our sister park Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine or at the first fee park on your trip.
Hampton does not charge any entrance or visitor fees.
To schedule a group reservation please contact the park at 410-823-1309 x208.
- Groups of ten or more must make a group reservation.
- Groups must call at least two weeks prior to schedule a group tour. Groups that do not call at least two weeks ahead of time may not be fully accommodated.
- Tours of the mansion are limited to 15 people per tour, tours last 60-75 minutes, please plan your time table appropriately.
- School groups who are interested in visiting the park should contact Anokwale Anansesemfo to discuss field trip opportunities 410-823-1309 x208
- Hampton does not have any food facilities on site.
- Only the first floor of the mansion is handicap accessible. (As of December 2010 the mansion is not accessible to individuals in wheelchairs.)
- Teachers can look at lesson plans under the For Teachers link.
For fees associated with Special Use or Filming Permits, please follow the permits link above.