Hampton NHS has free admission. We do not charge any entrace or visitor fees.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Hampton NHS is no longer a sales outlet for the Interagency Pass program. This includes all of the following passes:
- Annual Pass
- Senior Pass
- Access Pass
We apologize for the inconvenience. You may still purchase a pass at our sister park Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine or at the first fee park on your trip.
- Tours of the mansion are limited to 15 people per tour, tours last 60-75 minutes, please plan your time table appropriately.
- School groups who are interested in visiting the park should contact Anokwale Anansesemfo to discuss field trip opportunities 410-823-1309 x208
- Hampton does not have any food facilities on site.
- Only the first floor of the mansion is handicap accessible. (As of December 2010 the mansion is not accessible to individuals in wheelchairs.)
- Teachers can look at lesson plans under the For Teachers link.