The visitor center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Permanent exhibit gallery covering some of the major events in Alexander Hamilton's life
- Bookstore/gift shop
- A brief film highlighting Alexander Hamilton's life in our 25-seat theater.
Historically Furnished Rooms
We are experiencing high visitation, so please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before the start of the tour you would like to join, as we are limited to 15 persons per tour. We prioritize school groups on weekday mornings, so please call ahead to ensure that public tours will be offered on the day you plan to visit.
Visitors have two options for visiting the historically furnished rooms.
- The first is a ranger-guided tour and talk scheduled for 10 a.m., 11 a.m, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Please Note: We recommend arriving at least 1/2 hour before your intended tour time in order to view our 20 minute introductory film on the life of Alexander Hamilton.
- The second is a relatively self-guided experience where visitors will be able to view the rooms at their own pace with a Park Ranger nearby to answer questions.
- The self guided experience is scheduled for two 1-hour periods, 12-1p.m. and 3-4 p.m.
Learn how to schedule a weekday (Wednesday-Friday) school visit here.
Grounds at Hamilton Grange
The surrounding grounds are part of the Hamilton Grange experience and maintain the same operating hours. They are a contemplative space in which to reflect on the life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton. Feel free to stroll around the grounds, read and engage in other quiet activities.