There is no lodging inside the park. However, if you are planning on staying in the park, Guadalupe Mountains operates two frontcountry campgrounds. NOTE: all camping is at a first come, first served basis. There are no reservations for individual sites.
Pine Springs Campground
20 tent sites, 20 RV sites (accommodates up to 50 feet), and 1 stock corral site. Campgrounds are accessible.
Dog Canyon Campground
9 tent sites, 4 RV sites, 1 stock corral site. Campground is accessible.
Things to Know
- There are no campground reservations for any of the individual sites in either campground.
- Camping is primitive. There is only potable water, a utility sink for dish washing, and restrooms.
- Fires are not allowed in any of the campgrounds. Fire or charcoal fires are banned year around.
- Cooking must be done using only contained propane stoves or grills.
- Generators are permitted in designated areas between 8am-8pm.
Camping for Organized Groups
Group campsites can be reserved for groups of 10-20 people. There are two group sites available in Pine Springs, and only one site can be reserved up to 60 days in advanced by calling the Pine Springs Visitor Center at 915-828-3251.