Food and Beverage
Limited food and beverage service is available in the park at the following locations:
- Cades Cove Campground Store has a snack bar that serves breakfast items, hot and cold sandwiches and wraps, soup and chili, pizza, soft serve ice cream, fountain drinks and other snack bar items. Snack items and beverages are also available by vending machine at the store.
- Elkmont Campground Concession provides vending of snack items, ice cream, and beverages.
- Smokemont Riding Stables provides vending of snack items and beverages.
- Cades Cove Visitor Center sells bottled water.
- Beverages are available by vending machine at the following additional locations:
Sugarlands Visitor Center
Oconaluftee Visitor Center
Cades Cove Riding Stables
Smoky Mountain Riding Stables
Sugarlands Riding Stables
Groceries, Camping Supplies, Convenience Items
Limited groceries, camping supplies, and convenience items are available at the following locations in the park:
- Cades Cove Campground Store sells limited groceries, camping supplies, convenience items, firewood, and ice.
- Elkmont Campground Concession sells a limited selection of camper convenience items, firewood, and ice.
- Smokemont Riding Stables sells firewood and ice.
- Visitor Centers: A limited selection of convenience items including film, memory cards, and batteries is available in the bookstores operated by Great Smoky Mountains Association.Visit their online store for books, maps, and guides to the park. Proceeds generated by purchases are donated to educational, scientific, and historical projects in the park.