Click for Greenbelt Park map with trail system.
Please help us preserve the park trails.
Perimeter trail 5.3 miles
Trail begins at the entrance of the park. There are different access points throughout the park.
Azalea Trail- 1.2 miles
Parking available in the Sweetgum Picnic area
Bathroom facilities and picnic area also available in the Sweetgum Picnic area.
Dogwood trail- 1.5 miles
Parking lot available along Park Central Road.
Blueberry trail- 0.8 miles
Limited parking available at the Ranger Station.
* All dogs must be on a leash and owners must pick up after their pet.
* No bikes or horses are allowed on the trails.
* The park closes at dusk so plan your trail walk or hike.
* Prepare for your hike- bring water, cell phone, and a trail map. Use tick and insect repellant.
* Please call the U.S. Park Police at 202-610-7500 for any emergency, need of ambulance or criminal activity.
*Please call our Park headquarters for any trail maintenance issues at 301-344-3948.
Be alert to changing climate conditions. Check the weather before hiking or walking on the trails. Do not hike under severe weather conditions such as thunderstorms, blizzards, or expected high wind conditions.
The brochures are available in the park at the Greenbelt Park Ranger Station located near the campground.