Click for Greenbelt Park map with trail system.
Please help us preserve the park trails.
* All dogs must be on a leash and owners must pick up after their pet.
* No bikes or horses are allowed on the trails.
* The park closes at dusk so plan your trail walk or hike.
* Prepare for your hike- bring water, cell phone, and a trail map. Use tick and insect repellant.
* Please call the U.S. Park Police at 301-344-4250 for any emergency, need of ambulance or criminal activity.
*Please call our Park headquarters for any trail maintenance issues at 301-344-3948.
Perimeter trail 5.3 miles
Trail begins at the entrance of the park. There are different access points throughout the park.
Azalea Trail- 1.2 miles
Parking available in the Sweetgum Picnic area
Bathroom facilities and picnic area also available in the Sweetgum Picnic area.
Dogwood trail- 1.5 miles
Parking lot available along Park Central Road.
Blueberry trail- 0.8 miles
Limited parking available at the Ranger Station.
The brochures are available in the park at the Park Headquarters and Greenbelt Park Ranger Station.