How to Participate
Registration begins in October each year. Schools must have video conferencing capability to dial the park's IP address at the scheduled time, or they can participate online via Skype.
- Follow the instructions on the 2016-2017 Distance Learning Program Registration Form (PDF 278KB)
Once you are scheduled for a distance learning program, the following links access the lesson plans and materials needed to prepare your students.
- Flight of the Condor lesson plan (229KB PDF)
- Ventana Wildlife Society Live Condor Cam
- San Diego Zoo Live Condor Cam
- National Geographic Condor Cam
- Flight of the Condor National Standards (218KB PDF)
- Post-Activity: Community Connections
- Condor's Flight Pre-Assessment
- Condor's Flight Post-Assessment
After the program, please participate in our online program evaluation to help us improve our educational efforts.
- Biology: Animals, Conservation, Ecology, Education, Environment, Geography, History, Science and Technology, Wilderness, Wildlife Biology
- National/State Standards:
- NS.K-4.3 Life Science
NS.5-8.3 Life Science
NSS-G.K-12.5 Environment and Society
NSS-G.K-12.4 Human Systems
- Distance Learning