Ranger-led Field TripsFor details about ranger led-field trips in the 2018-2019 school year click on the following link:
Ranger-led field trips (PDF-258kb)
Field trip registration is available now through April 20, 2019. Register here. (Chrome is the preferred browser.)
- Grand Canyon National Park provides the perfect outdoor setting to enhance classroom-based learning.
- Each spring and fall, the park's Environmental Education Branch offers 2.5-hour and 5-hour field trips for grades 3 through 12.
- During the programs, park rangers guide students through Grand Canyon geology, ecology, and human history.
- All field trips are curriculum-based and free of charge; most take place on the South Rim.
- Programs are available Tuesday-Friday.