- Date & Time
- Multiple Days: 06/02/2015, 07/01/2015, 07/31/2015, 08/29/2015
- Fee Information
- Contact Us
- e-mail us
A limit of 40 people are permitted on these popular guided hikes and they are first come, first served (no reservations). Free tickets are available the day of the hike at the Lehman Caves Visitor Center.Although we keep the location of the full moon hike secret until you pick up your tickets, expect an easy to moderate two-mile hike above 10,000 feet. Rules are strictly enforced and you will not be permitted to hike.
Full Moon Hike Rules
- All participants must have a Full Moon Hike ticket.
- Ages 8 and up.
- We suggest wearing hiking boots or ankle supporting shoes.
- We will be stopping at times so please bring warm clothes, preferably layers, and bring water and a snack.
- You can bring a flashlight or a headlamp but their use will not be permitted on the trail except with the ranger's permission.
- No flash photography.
- Ranger can cancel the hike anytime due to trail, weather, or sky conditions.
- Ranger can disqualify anyone from hiking for any reason.