Upcoming Events 2018
Mission Dia de los Muertos Fiesta 2018 at Mission Dolores
Saturday October 27th 12pm - 4pm
Mission Dolores Basilica - 3321 16th Street San Francisco, CA
Many Latin American cultures celebrate life and honor their heritage through art and stories. Join us to sample yummy cultural treats, create traditional Day of the Dead art and celebrate our heritage.
- Paint calacas.
- Get your face painted like a calaca.
- Make colorful paper flowers.
- Delicious treats.
- Wear your Halloween costumes!
- Remember your ancestors by bringing a photo of your passed loved ones for the altar
- Dedicate a marigold to your passed loved ones during the flower ceremony.
Bring the whole family! Para toda la familia!
Questions? Call the Presidio Visitor Center: (415)561-4323 or visit our Smore Online Flyer: www.smore.com/ej07j
Crissy Field Next
Click here for more details: https://www.nps.gov/goga/crissyfieldnext.htm
Saturday October 20th