Work on the Tennesse Valley project is being done along the Marincello Fire Road and will accomplish the following goals:
- Improve emergency access along Marincello Fire Road.
- Add emergency evacuation routes through restored Fire Roads.
- Improve defensible space around homes.
- Improve habitat for the recovery of native species.
- Reduce over-all fuel load to reduce chance of catastrophic fire.
- Reduce vegetation that can carry fire into tree-crowns.
Check this page for future updates and site maps.