|Subscribe | What is RSS|
National Park Service (NPS) and concessioner-operated facilities will reduce hours of operation at some facilities, while closing others. Please contact concession services directly for further information.
The following facilities will be closed or operate on a reduced schedule starting November 1 or on date indicated:
- Lake Powell Resort –open
- Rainbow Room restaurant, Latitude 37, and Wahweap Grille –closed November 1
- Driftwood Lounge –open 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.for dinner only
- Canyon Coffee –open 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- RV park, campground, campground store –open –check-in at store 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lake Powell gift shop –open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lake Powell Sports –closed November 1
- Marina Store –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Boat Rental retail store –closed November 1
- Stateline fuel dock –closed November 1
- Wahweap fuel dock –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.November 1
- Sinclair gas station –open 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. November 1
- Marine Service Center –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. November 1
- Wahweap Marina offices –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.November 1
- Boat Rentals –9 a.m. - 4 p.m. November 1
- Boat Tours –open
- Stateline launch ramp and comfort station –closed
- Wahweap launch ramp –open
- Wahweap pump-out –open 9 a.m. - 2 p.m., closed on Holidays – no water available
- Wahweap Beach and Picnic Area comfort stations –closed
Lone Rock Beach- Microflush, restrooms, and showers –closed. No potable water will be available. Vault toilets and RV dump are open. Primitive camping will be available throughout the winter months. Fees apply and may be paid at the self-service machine located at the entrance station.
Carl Hayden Visitor Center
·8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.beginning November 1
- Antelope Point Launch Ramp –open
- Antelope Point Marina –call 928-645-5900 for hours of operation
Dangling Rope Marina
- Dangling Rope snack bar –closed November 1
- Dangling Rope marina store, fuel dock, boat repair –closed December 1
- Defiance House Lodge and family units –open –9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday and Sunday check-in at Corner Store starting November 15
- Upper gift shop –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. starting November 15–closed Saturday/Sunday
- Lower gift shop –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. starting November 15
- Dock N Stock –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. starting November 15
- Boat N Go –closed October 15
- Corner Store & gas station –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. starting November 15
- RV and campground –open –check-in at Corner Store
- Anasazi restaurant and Kiva lounge –closed November 15
- Bullfrog fuel dock –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Northlake Marine Service Center –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Marina Office/Executive Services –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Boat Rentals –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bullfrog Visitor Center - closed
- Bullfrog Urgent Care –open 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. every Friday, except holidays
- Halls Crossing RV park, campground –closed November 15
- Halls Crossing family units –closed November 15
- Village Store –closed November 15
- Village Store fuel –pay at the pump open 24 hours
- Halls Crossing marina store –open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. through marina office
- Halls Crossing marina office –open 9 a.m. –4 p.m.
- Snack bar –closed November 15
- Halls Crossing fuel dock –closed November 15
- Halls Crossing/Bullfrog ferry - Call (435) 684-3088 for rates and hours of operation
Hite- convenience store –closed November 1. Convenience store fuel pay at the pump open