October 24, 2014
Page, Arizona–National Park Service (NPS) and concessioner-operated facilities will reduce hours of operation at some facilities, while closing others. Please contact concession services directly for further information.
The following facilities will be closed or operate on a reduced schedule starting November 1 or on date indicated:
- Lake Powell Resort –open
- Rainbow Room restaurant and Wahweap grille –closed November 1
- Latitude 37 –closed November 1
- Driftwood Lounge –open4 p.m. - 9 p.m.for dinner only
- Canyon Coffee –open 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- RV park, campground, campground store –open –check-in at store 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lake Powell gift shop –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lake Powell Sports –closed
- Marina Store –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Boat Rental retail store –closed
- Stateline fuel dock –closed
- Wahweap Marina fuel dock –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sinclair gas station –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.and12 p.m. - 2 p.m. after November 1
- Marine service center –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wahweap Marina offices –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Boat Rentals –9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Boat Tours –open
- Oasis and Driftwood swimming pools –closed
- Stateline launch ramp –closed September 29th
- Wahweap launch ramp –open
Lone Rock Beach- Vault toilets, restrooms, and showers - closed October 30.No potable water will be available. Micro-flush toilets and RV dump are open. Primitive camping will be available throughout the winter months. Fees apply and may be paid at the self-service machine located at the entrance station.
Carl Hayden Visitor Center 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. beginning November 2
- Dry Storage –October 20, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Market Place store –October, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fuel Dock –October 20, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Boat Tours –October 20, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Boat Rentals –9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Welcome Center gift shop –9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Gramma Betty's –closed
- Ja'di'Tooh restaurant and Sand Bar –October 20, Friday –Sunday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Dangling Rope Marina
- Dangling Rope snack bar –closed November 1
- Dangling Rope marina store, fuel dock, boat repair –closed December 1
- Defiance House Lodge and family units –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Upper and lower gift shops –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Dock N Stock –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Boat N Go –closed November 15
- Corner Store & gas station –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- RV and campground –open –check-in at Corner Store
- Anasazi restaurant and Kiva lounge –closed November 15
- Bullfrog fuel dock –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Marina services –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Boat Rentals –open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bullfrog Visitor Center - closed
- Bullfrog Urgent Care –open 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. every Friday, except holidays
- Halls Crossing RV park, campground –open –Check-in at marina store after November 15
- Halls Crossing family units –open –Check-in at marina store after November 15
- Village store –closed November 15
- Halls Crossing marina store –open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Snack bar –closed November 15
- Halls Crossing fuel dock –closed November 15
- Halls Crossing/Bullfrog ferry - Call(435) 684-3088 for rates and hours or operation
- Hite convenience store –closed November 1. Hite convenience store fuel –Open 24 hour pay at the pump with credit card